United School of Tokyo website: www.united-japan.jp
151-0063 Tokyo, Shibuya-ku,
Tomigaya, 2 −21−10
Tel. 03-5790-9405 Fax: 03-5790-9406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
United School of Tokyo is an international school, founded by parents and teachers, and catering to children aged 3 to 12 years old. Information on this school is from the school website.
At UST families and educators have come together to provide affordable, quality educational choices for families in Tokyo. The school is commited to creating a happy, family-like space that aims at academic excellence fostered by warmth, acceptance, respect, flexibility and creativity.
UST is well situated in the center of Tokyo, in Shibuya ward, in walking proximity from 4 different station on 4 major train lines.
5 min walk from Komaba Todaimae station on Inokashira line (please walk through Todai campus)
15 min walk or 7 min bus ride from Shibuya station (Tokyu bus #55, Keio bus #61, Orange Hachiko bus), get off at the “Todai Ura” bus stop.
12 min walk from Yoyogi Hachiman Station on Odakyu Line.
13 min walk from Yoyogi Koen station (Tomigaya South Exit) on Chiyoda line.
- A school established by educators and parents devoted to providing best educational choices to our students
- Academic school with child-centric approach to education, built upon the principles of experiential learning and creativity
- Balanced curriculum designed to better serve the academic and social needs of our students
- Multinational and multicultural students from more than 20 different countries
- Small classes; family-like atmosphere
- Rigorous Japanese curriculum taught daily
- Affordable tuition
- Valued outdoor education
- Daily language support for students with ESL needs
- Located in Shibuya with access to great facilities
- Promote community service and charitability
- Afterschool classes and extended care
- Organic lunch service
- Bus service